Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's In My Inbox

























Today is International Disturbed People's Day

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... just as I've done.

I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus or occasionally pee on yourself.. You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin' special
Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Today's Message of the Day is:
Life is short,
Break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile.
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.
---------------------------------------------------------
This was sent to me by a very disturbed friend!

Etc.
The Sox are 1-0 in the first round of the playoffs. Geaux Sox!

It's getting nice & cool. Autumn has arrived. Woohoo!

I'll be in New Orleans October 21-28. Anybody wanna get together? Hit me up.

Groan
I went to a seafood disco last week . . . and pulled a mussel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do, I do!!!

Love, Ka