Sunday, November 11, 2007

Demolition Men


So what happened was, the ceiling fell down.


Yep, I know, ceilings aren't supposed to fall down, but there it was. Thursday night, Bill asks me if I'd seen the porch. When I replied that I hadn't seen anything unusual, he took me out there to show me what happened. We'd had some rain earlier in the week and apparently, the roof is leaking and it soaked the insulation, then it all came crashing down.


We've never been sure what we're doing to this room anyway. We've talked about building a deck there ever since I moved here two years ago, and this room just kind of hanging off the back of the house has been a part of it that we weren't sure of.


There was a lot of crap stored back there that we moved into the garage or into the house, then today Bill's nephew Mikey and brother Michael came over to help us tear down all the ceiling and the walls. Now Bill just has to figure out what the hell we're going to do, if the whole thing is going to come down or if we're going to keep the room there in some form or another. It's just so tough to get these Muolos to formulate a plan and stick to it.

Anyhow, here's the room after we got done with it:





No comments: